Saturday, August 21, 2010

Noah

1. This morning Daniel made eggs and pancakes for breakfast and let me sleep in. I hobbled into breakfast this morning in my jammies and the boys were already eating with Daniel. Noah leaned way down in his seat so his foot would reach mine under the table and tapped my toes with his. I asked why he did that and he replied, "I was just giving your toes a high five with my toes. It's called a toe high five!"

Liam

1. Repeats everything we say, especially Noah. It's just priceless to listen to his interpretation of what was just said. He sounds like someone from another country or something because his English vowels are usually wrong and so he pronounces things wrong. I tell him he is the cutest little foreigner ever, because he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment