Sunday, September 26, 2010

Noah

1. Tonight at the dinner table I said, "Noah, your eyes are just glowing!" and Noah said, "what is glowing?" I said, "glowing is like shining". Noah stopped and thought for a few seconds, then I saw something go 'click' in his little brain and he busted out into song and sang, "I am like a star shining brightly! Shining for the whole world to see! I can do and say happy things each day for I know Heavenly Father loves me". It was a glorious moment.

Liam

1. He is currently saying "wook! I daw noah un daddy, wook!" He's sitting in the little vintage school desk I got at a recent mom to mom sale and drawing lines with a pencil on a paper. He keeps bringing it over to me and holding it about 1 inch form my eyeball and saying, "wook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment