Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Monday, May 24, 2010

**I got a message on my phone this morning (Tuesday, May 25th) from Aria. She said she checks this blog every night and was very disappointed to see that I had not done an entry and I'd better get on it before I forgot all about what happened yesterday. I love it.**

Noah

1. We had friends over today to play. It was the perfect afternoon: kids running around in swimsuits, the plastic pool, orange julius popsicles and a friend to chat with. Noah was so cute. He LOVES friends almost as much as I do. I watched him play a game with Naomi today in the pool. She would stand outside of the pool about 2 or 3 yards away and Noah would try and get her wet by scooping out water with his hand shovel. They were laughing so hard and it looked so fun.

2. He smiles for pictures.

3. He's old enough to know that little kids sometimes have to go first or play with things first because they are just little and that's enough of an excuse for him. He is nice and lets Liam and Stella play with things before him sometimes and I love that. What a good boy.

Liam

1. He was so crabby today because he was sick. I had to put him on time out in his bed twice because he was being so unreasonable and totally inconsolable. But my favorite thing was going into his room after the time out was over. His little face would light up as I entered the room and with tear stained cheeks he was beaming. He always looked so excited to see me and was happy and his little tantrum was over. He doesn't stay mad long.

2. He just sat in my lap for a good 5 minutes while we were outside. I just got to talk to my friend Leslie with my sweet little man lounging on my lap and holding my hands. I love his chubby little hands, they're always either sweaty or sticky these summer days and I love it.

3. Watching him chillax on the chair that Leslie had been sitting in. It was later in the afternoon and everyone was gone and I was just outside with both boys. I was sitting in one chair and Liam scrambled up into the other chair and there was an outside pillow on it. He took full advantage of the pillow, leaning into it and putting both hands on the arm rests of the chair. Little chubby ankles were hanging off the edge of the chair and he just stared ahead - no expression. Just relaxin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment