Sunday, May 23, 2010

Noah

1. He knows how to bathe himself now .. basically.

2. He drew the most awesome pictures of aliens over the past two days. He has been taping them up all over the house, but especially in his room. I started taking them down off his wall today and thought I got them all until he said, "wait mommy, you forgot these two aliens - aliens on the sun and aliens in a space car" ... yep, I guess he named all the pictures too.

3. He just kisses me, Liam and Daniel randomly on the hand or arm or something for no apparent reason.

Liam

1. He is so pleasantly calm usually. We had stake onference today and Liam was starting to get restless in the row, so I got up and walked with him around the building. We just walked around, hand in hand. He didn't say anything and we just walked and it was quiet and he didn't jump or run or try and kick anything or anyone. He just walked by my side. It was nice.

2. He was sooooooo tired on the way home from stake conference - he just looked comotose, it was adorable.

3. Even when he doesn't go to sleep immediately in his room, he'll stay pretty quiet in his room. Sometimes he'll be in there for 30 minutes or an hour and then I'll hear him start singing or something and I realize he never went to sleep. It's crazy. He is just so quiet sometimes and I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment