Monday, May 10, 2010

Noah

1. Today we had lunch together. Noah ate leftover pizza and I ate leftover soup and bread. The whole time Noah and I talked about fruit. Which ones you could bite right into and which ones you had to peel first. He laughed when I pretended to bite the fruits we were talking about - he has a cute, crooked smile.

2. I love how he loves Family Home Evening and starts asking about it by Thursday or Friday every week.

3. He is really into spelling right now. He saw the word "Michigan" on my sweatshirt and ran up and down the stairs to stare at my sweatshirt, then run down and add a letter to his word on his blackboard downstairs. Noah is full of excitement for learning and I love that about him today.

Liam

1. He is going on hour number 4 for his nap today ... awesome. I love my little sleeper. He says "deep" for sleep.

2. He says airplane like this "up-ane" it's adorable. He also seems compelled to say motorcycle everytime he sees or hears one. He says "gogo-gygle" for motorcycle. He could be talking about anything and stop mid-babble to say "mommy!! ook! gogo-gygle, gogo-gygle" and I have to repeat "motorcycle" so he knows that I know what he's saying. It's like that dog in "Up" that had a translator on his collar. He'd be talking and all of the sudden stop and say "squirrel!" ... same as Liam - "gogo-gygle!"

3. His chubby feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment