Friday, June 11, 2010

Noah

1. He had to go on time out for screaming like a crazy man and throwing Liam's cracker on the floor. After his 4 minutes on time out I asked him what he did wrong, he answered, "I was in a bad mood", "what else?" I prompted, he said, "I wa sin a bad mood and I threw Liam's cracker on the floor". "And?" .... he says, "And ... I was in a bad mood?" I told him he screamed too. He confessed and said sorry. We hugged and then I told him to finish his lunch because he would be in a better mood and much happier if he ate some food and Noah said, "no no, but when I was on time out and I was sitting there like this (he did an angry face) but then I was like" (and he lets a wide grin creep across his little lips). I told him he still needed to eat food, but it was pretty cute.

2. He knows how to wipe his poopy bum now. One day I told him to try and then come show me and he did and he did it! I am so happy to have "wiping Noah's poopy crack" off my list of mommy duties. Infact, I love that.

3. Noah has a few favorite shirts. They are awesome. One is a green one with a sunset, palm trees and a surfer on it and it says "surf beat". The other is a blue "Incredibles" tshirt and the other is a bright orange spiderman tshirt. He will pick one of these 3 over any other shirt in his drawer.

Liam

1. LOVES bananas. It is so nice that he has such simple needs. He will be generally happy if he is fed and gets in a good 3 to 4 hour nap everyday and then gets to bed by about 7 pm.

2. He's good in the gym childcare area. He used to have a hard time with nursery at church and when I left him at the gym childcare area I'd always have to leave him with plenty of snacks to drown his sorrows in, but it occurred to me today that he's fine in there now. I walked into the gym childcare and started signing in the boys and Liam opened the gate and walked right in, then smiled his little "Mona Lisa" grin at me as I waved and left.

3. His fat feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment