Sunday, June 13, 2010

Saturday, June 12, 2010

*So I've kind of been freaking out about this blog. It is a little stressful to do everyday and make each one of the 3 things heartfelt or funny. So, I'm gonna try and relax and just do short and sweet entries every once in a while, so this stays fun and light and not heavy and a responsibility on my list of things to do.

Noah

1. hHs red, wet lips make me happy.

2. His big brown eyes that are so excited and alive.

3. His crooked smile.

Liam

1. His legs that look like mine when I'm fatter and pregnant.

2. His olive skin.

3. His sweet sense of contentment most of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I absolutely love reading this blog. I makes me so happy and I get a taste of your life out there in Michigan. I miss being with all my sisters like we were in New Jersey for a while.

    ReplyDelete