Sunday, June 13, 2010

Noah

1. Today I was conducting the music for Sacrament meeting and Noah kept on catching my eye and waving me down to sit with them. Everytime he'd do it, I would shake my head no and smile and he'd laugh outloud. It was cute.

2. He has been playing with Naomi so happily all day. He and Naomi seem to have so much fun pretending. They talk and make up stories with stuffed animals and toys. It's adorable.

3. He ate his dinner tonight and finished everything (including his salad) before everyone else.

Liam

1. He asked for us to sing "My Little Buttercup". There are no words to describe the beautiful way in which he says "My LIttle Buttercup" - you must see it to love it as much as Daniel and I do.

2. He hurt his foot/ankle somehow while playing with Noah and he is limping. It his hilarious, cute and sad all at once. His feet are so fat and he already has cankles, it's really hard to tell if his ankle has swelled a little, so we're not too worried.

3. Everyone loves him in nursery. He is so mild mannered and hardly says a word. He just has a very different demeanor than any other 2 year old in there, so he stands out. And I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment