Friday, May 14, 2010

Noah

1. He was sooooo excited for Liam's birthday today. He wanted to be a part of everything (which was good and bad). I love how excited he gets, even though it's borderline dangerous. He jumped in place and paced around Liam the whole time he was opening gifts. He stepped in a blew out the candles for Liam, he kept trying to open the gifts for Liam too. He was just so excited.

2. He was talking to me aout Dracula today at lunch. He referenced one of his books and said, "that's just like Dracu-bug mommy .... what is Dracu-bug?" I told himit was named after Dracula - a dangerous and kinda scary guy. Noah was immediately intrigued and wanted to know everything about Dracula. I told him I didn't want to tell him because it was scary (especially the whole suck your blood thing ... 4 is too young for blood thirsty discussions I think). Noah insisted, "But mommy, I am a four year old and four year olds need to know everythign about Dracula. Four year olds are not scared. Only 1 and 2 and 3 year olds get scared, but not four year olds" ... I told him I never saw the movie and forgot all the details.

3. Check out the pictures below ...



Liam

1. My baby is two. The first thing I loved about him today was that he spent 4 1/2 hours on his birthday taking a nap .... that's just awesome.

2. He was so accomodating, even though he doesn't like to perform, he always said "thank you" to the camera when we asked him to and he looked when we asked him to. It was so cute. He even seemed genuinely excited about each gift he received. What a sweetheart.

3. He loves his brother Noah. He says and does everything that Noah does. When he can't find Noah he says, "eeeee Noah?" and I tell him and he says, "oh" and runs to find him. Liam is sweet and beautiful and calm and happy. I love him today on his second birthday. Yeah for Liam!!


opening jammies from Gammie

listening to the Clarks sing "hapy birthday" to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment