Saturday, May 15, 2010

Noah

1. He wore his superman cape for a majority of the day. He was inspired to find it and put it on when the Jamieson girls came over to play. He came running in the house and said, "mommy! Where's my cape?" He was breathless. I told him and next thing I knew he was whizzing past me and out the backdoor, cape flying.

2. He loves bike rides with Daddy. Daniel fixed the tire on one of our bikes and we had to wiat until Liam woke up before they could all go on a bike ride. Noah kept asking, "Can we wake up Liam now and go on a bike ride?" Noah has a Spiderman bike. Noah looked amazing riding his Spiderman bike up and down the driveway while waiting for the bike ride, in his Superman cape.

3. When I came home from picking up the babysitter for tonight, we got out of the car and started walking up to the house. Daniel was on the porch reading something and Liam was running around the lawn, but Noah was nowhere to be found. Suddenly we heard a familiar voice say, "Do you know where Noah is?" from behind the tree at the corner of the house. All I could see was his little legs and red flip flops sticking out from under the boughs of our little tree. It was so cute. I totally laughed.

Liam

1. Looked sooooooo happy to see me when I got home from running errands. I walked in the door and he saw me and ran to me and said "mommy!"

2. Whenever I mention food, he runs to his seat at the table and scrambles up and buckles in. No questions asked and you don't have to say "food" twice - he bee-lines for his seat. It's super cute.

3. He seems more content to be near me than to be playing with or around anyone else. The Jamieson girls were over at our house playing and Noah would follow Naomi around wherever she went and would ask her to do what he was doing, but not Liam. I asked Liam if he wanted to swing on the swings with the girls and Noah and he said, "no" and just walked inside with me. He's my little man for a while longer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment