Monday, May 17, 2010

Noah

1. I told Noah tonight after dinner that we were going to have the Ordaz boys over for a sleepover on Friday night. He looked up from the ice cream cone he was eating for dessert and with his mouth full said, "I always said I wanted that one day!" We circled Friday on the calendar.

2. I love that Noah can take care of himself every morning and every evening. He has a routine. In the morning, he comes in and lets Daniel know he's up, then he goes potty, takes off his Pull-Ups, gets dressed and tells Daniel to turn on cartoons and get him his juice. At night he goes potty, puts on his Pull-Ups, gets his PJ's on, brushes his teeth and picks out a book for us to read to him. I love it.

3. I love his drawings. I haven't really seen many 4 year old drawings, but I really think he's good for his age!! Tonight for Family Home Evening we made birthday cards for Gammie. Noah drew a picture of Gammie and it was awesome! All of Noah's "people" have a circle head, stick arms and legs that come straight off the head, circle eyes with dot pupils and smiles. Sometimes he adds "teeth" to the mouth and that is basically a million little lines coming off the smile - the mouth with teeth looks like a centipede. It's awesome.

Liam

1. He loves it when I sing to him. Tonight I picked him up and rocked him in the office chair, twirling around and singing "boo-la, boo-la" and he loved it. When I stopped, he said, "mommy, sing!"

2. He does everything that Noah does. Today in the car Aunt Steena wanted to hear Noah count to ten, of course, Liam wanted to count to ten for Aunt Steena on the phone too, so I held the phone to Liam and you just had to be there, but let me try and spell it out - he said, "un, fee, aye ... tan!"

3. His "come hither" look ...


I know it's blurry, I wish it were in focus, but it's the best I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment