Friday, May 21, 2010

**side note: I have a few favs from today, but I thought I'd let Daniel do today's top 3 things for the boys ... just to change it up a little:

Noah

1.  He ran up to the car when I pulled in from work and had a cute little happy face - like he was really expecting something awesome.  As soon as I got out he grabbed my hand and walked inside with me.

2.  After we watched Planet 51 tonight, he curled up next to me on the couch and said, "Daddy, I want you to tell me all about the aliens in the movie".  Whenever he sees something new, I think it swirls around in his brain for a while until he can really comprehend it.

3.  Yesterday I went to preschool with Noah for Dad's Day.  As we left preschool I told him that I had to go back to work and he said, "Daddy, did you have to put work on pause to come to preschool?"  I think maybe he has watched too many videos.

Liam

1.  Liam was having a rough time when I got home today because he was starving, and Francesca was working on the homemade pizza.  I started popping pineapple chunks in his mouth and all of the sudden he was happy as a clam - as long as I kept them coming.

2.  Liam was excited to watch a movie with Noah and the Ordaz boys a little later than he usually stays up.  He grabbed his blanket and climbed onto the couch and squeezed himself between the other boys and looked happy to be a part of something.

3.  While the boys were all playing outside eating ice cream cones (they live the life), Liam climbed into the red wagon and sat there with his cone.  I got a good photo of him in the red wagon with the green grass behind him, chomping on his cone.  He's pretty photogenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment