Thursday, June 3, 2010

Noah

1. I was putting Noah down for bed tonight. He smelled like baby shampoo because I had just given them both a bath. I tucked him in and gave him kisses and said, "You're my favorite Noah" and he responded, "you're my favorite". I asked why and he said, "because you do everything for me ... like cut the chicken and the apples and put them in a bowl and mix it". I said, "so you like it when I cook for you?" and he said, "yeah ... and everything else too". Oh, I needed that today. I guess I do everyday. My back aches, I'm tired, Daniel had a lot of school and he has more to do this weekend. Most days I feel alone, tired and overwhelmed. I need to know sometimes that I am sombody's favorite.

2. & 3. No words ... just video:





Liam

1. I love that he says "cupees" for "covers"

2. I love that he came and sat on my lap while I was talking to Christine tonight and just sat with his blanket and let me squeeze his little, fat toes.

3. I love that he wants to say and do everything just like Noah.

1 comment:

  1. i think my favorite thing i have heard all day is, "i think he just said shut up." thanks for that laugh. i really needed it:)

    ReplyDelete