Saturday, July 10, 2010

Noah

1. I told Noah that we needed to buzz his hair, so he had to take off his shorts and tshirt. Noah quickly responded, "I can't do that! Then everyone will think I'm wicked". I asked why he thought that and he said, "Because I will be outside in just my underwear!" Such a modest little man.

Liam

1. Liam got up this morning, ate some vitamins, had some juice and a little breakfast, then walked around for a while, then asked Daniel, "eee nap, daddy, nap!" He only wanted to be awake long enough to eat and take a small break before he was ready to be unconcious again. What 2 year old is like this?! It's hilarious. Nobody else's 2 year old asks to be put down for a nap at 8:30 am after sleeping for 12 hours until 7:30 am. It's awesome and funny and a little weird all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment