Monday, July 12, 2010

Noah

1. I was working on some stuff on the computer and Noah and Liam were in the office with me, doing crafts. They were cutting and gluing and taping. Anyway, Noah says, "I'm going to make a kite for Haley, you know Haley?" I said, "yeah, I know Haley. How are you going to make a kite?" And Noah says, "You know, easy. Like this" and he started cutting out paper and a piece of string. He's an awesome little crafter.

Liam

1. I was changing Liam's diaper and he started making conversation while I worked on a pretty heinous poopy diaper. He said, "Noah eee tine out", I said, "Yup, Noah's on time out". Liam says, "Noah cuh mommy's peepee", "Yes, Noah did cut mommy's paper. Was that good or bad?" ... "bad!" He totally gets it these days. I think he really understands most of what's going on now.

2. While dressing Liam for church yesterday he got away from me and ran over to his closet, then pointed up with his fat finger and said, "Sunay hut!" (Sunday hat). So I got his awsome Easter hat down and let him where it to church. It is a light blue, white and gray striped newsie hat that Aunt Christina let us borrow for a while. Since Liam was wearing his hat, it inspired Noah to wear his and my boys looked so awesome at church yesterday .. that got lots of compliments. Liam has style.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I keep looking at the blog for it to be updated but alas I am disappointed again. I think I may go into deep depression if it is not updated soon.

    ReplyDelete