Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Noah

1. His Playlist right now:
21 Guns - GreenDay
Life is Highway - Rascal Flatts
Hey Soul Sister - Train
Un Do It - Carrie Underwood
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Glitter in the Air - Pink

2. Noah is my little pal. I had to go to Kinkos tonight and get some color copies and laminate some stuff for the boys. I took just Noah with me. He stood very close to me and hugged my arm for about a minute before he warmed up to the place and started wandering around. He was first drawn to the greeting cards. He would find silly ones with a dog wearing a hat on the front and point it out to me. He made friends with the ladies behind the counter, syaing "hi" and talking about Liam (like they should know who he was). He helped out with cutting the papers and laminated tags. Then one of the Kinkos ladies behind the counter asked Noah to come help her do something. I finished up at the cutting counter before I walked over to see what they were up to. Noah was sitting there, chatting casually with the lady and using the price tag gun to show the sale price on the snickers bars. I offfered to buy him one and the lady said we could have it because Noah worked for it. My little Noah. What a pal.

3. Today Noah asked me about telescopes (I have no idea where he even heard about telescopes). He asked if they could see through trees and buildings. I said no. He asked if they could see the universe. I said yes. I think he knew the answers before I said them. Sometimes I feel like he's just testing me or something. What a little man.

Liam

1. His Playlist right now:
I asked Liam what his fravorite song was and he said, "un-doit! ... truck, firetruck .. firetruck song" - I think he got distracted ...
Un Do It - Carrie Underwood
My Little Buttercup
Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam
Barges

2. He LOVES to play ball outside. I will find him in the backyard just throwing balls around all by himself. Tonight Daniel was throwing footballs to the boys. Liam had the most serious face on as he would wind up and then toss the football. He throws pretty far for a 2 year old. He walked over to me with the football in his hand and he looked very serious. He started "explaining" something to me. I honestly have no idea what he was saying but he was so focused and so serious and he ended his explanation by stamping his fat foot so hard on the cement I expected him to flinch in pain, but he didn't. He just looked at me from beneath his eyebrows with a slightly menacing look and lips slightly pursed. Oh man, it was so awesome.

3.  Liam doesn't like cold or hot food. He likes everything to be luke warm. Tonight after dinner, we had ice cream cones (yes, I have cones in my pantry ... what?! Noah is a bad influence at the grocery store ... especially when they're only $1.50). Everyone got an ice cream cone with one scoop. Liam licked away at his for a few minutes before putting it down and saying, "eee ah-nt mee pah-tah" (I want more pasta). We gave him some, then he said, "eee ah-nt wah-ee-men" (I want watermelon). How awesome is that? To have a 2 year old that asks for pasta and watermelon over ice cream?! I love my healthy little Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment